More Engagements

This past weekend I was able to be a part of my friends engagement.  Her now fiancé, did an incredible job. He got all of my best friends closest friends and family to be a part of it.  We each held up a chalk board that was a milestone in their relationship. My sign said, "When he said 'I love you'". She walked through and read all of the signs held up by her loved ones. He took her to the side after reading all the signs and popped the question.  It was such a special moment to be a part of and I am so happy that I was. 

Already looking forward to standing next to her on her big day.


Comments

  1. That's awesome! This was such a sweet and creative way to propose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how he had friends and family be apart of the proposal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so awesome! That is definitely a moment that she will remember for a life time. Such a creative way and involving friends and family. Congrats to your friend and her engagement!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment