Engagements

We are starting to get to an age where getting engaged, getting married, and having children is a normal thing, which really freaks me out.  Three of my friends have recently gotten engaged and I am so happy for them. Just... wow!!! You have found the person you want to spend the rest of your life with.  That fact is a little hard for me to get my brain around because I can't imagine spending rest of my life with someone right now.  Probably because I have never really had a serious relationship. Sometimes the thought of people my age getting engaged freaks me out and sometimes it makes me pathetically sad.  The reason it freaks me out is because we are so young!!! I think to myself, "We are 21!!! We haven't even been able to legally drink for a whole year yet!! Y'all are all crazy for getting engaged so young".  Then sometimes I get super sad and think, "Why haven't I found the person I want to spend the rest of my life with? Whats wrong with me?".  And I calm myself by thinking, "We are 21!!! We haven't even been able to legally drink for a whole year yet!! Y'all are all crazy for getting engaged so young".  (haha)

I also keep in mind that God has a plan for me and that I will find the person I want to be with forever some day.

Comments