Going out with the girls

I have noticed that lately I do not like being by myself.  It used to not bother me that much at all. But now... I feel like I always need to be doing something/ hanging out with someone or I go crazy. Luckily for me, my girlfriends and I are trying to have an amazing senior year. So lately, we have been making fun plans as a whole group about three times a week.  This week was an exciting week for us broke college girls. Monday was the first day of the Olive Garden $9.99 unlimited pasta, salad, and bread sticks. We have been looking forward to this meal for two weeks and prepared our stomachs by starving ourselves all day.  Of course, we all ate until we felt sick because thats what you do when you have an UNLIMITED amount. I am blessed that I have friends that like to eat as much as I do.

I am looking forward to the rest of the year with my girls and to eating a ridiculous amounts of food with them.

Comments

  1. I love that you are really reflecting on who you are now and realize the changes. So introspective. It is a beautiful thing to have a tribe that is supportive and loving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment