Dear Weekend, Please come fast!!!

I don't know what has been up with me lately but I am really looking forward to the weekend.  I get to go home this weekend, which I always look forward too, but I am especially excited for this trip home.  It is both my little sisters and my little brothers birthday this weekend, which means... FAMILY COOK OUT!!!!! Family cook outs are seriously my favorite thing ever. We have had family cook outs ever since I can remember.  I just really enjoy spending time with the people I love (my main love language is definitely quality time). With 5 members of the family away at college now, they don't happen every weekend like they did when we were in middle school and high school. Another plus to this specific cook out is that I get to meet my new baby cousin!!!

Comments

  1. I love family cookouts! My parents always cook but usually make a family favorite meal on special occasions. It is so great laughing around the dinner table with my family enjoying delicious food.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment